Our Objectives are:
- To provide the best possible support and advice network for people with Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension and their families
- To advance the education of the public in general, people with IIH and the medical community in particular on the subject of IIH
- To promote and support research for the public benefit on all aspects of the condition IIH and to publish the useful results
- To raise the profile of the charity IIH UK.
We hope to achieve these by:
- Providing information and links to sources of information for people with IH
- Supporting people with IIH in contacting others with the condition
- Working with other organisations who represent people with conditions with symptoms of, or symptoms similar to those of IIH
- Increasing awareness of IIH both within the general public and the medical profession
- Campaigning for funding to facilitate research into IIH, its treatments and possible cures.
Can you help?
IIH UK is run by a team of volunteers. The team either have IIH, or are close to someone with IIH. Could you help out with IIH UK?
Do you have:
- Experience of voluntary organisations?
- Fundraising experience?
- Publicity experience?
- Or just loads of enthusiasm for the IIH cause?
If so, we'd love to hear from you! Please contact us. Thank you.